We asked our community what their message is to immigrant mothers for Mother's Day.
Below are the beautiful messages from the daughters of immigrants:
- May I know your strength.
- Thank you for risking it all for the sake of our future.
- You are the strength that carries our dreams.
- Your hard work does not go unnoticed.
- You’re the reason we don’t give up.
- Thank you for taking the leap of faith so that we could have a better life.
- Thank you for being warriors and heroes.
- We love you.
- Thank you for the unseen sacrifices you make out of love for us.
- It is on the backs of your sacrifices that I can live my dreams.
- I’m trying so hard to do right by you. I want your sacrifices to be worth it.
- You are the strongest females on the planet, and you deserve the universe.
- I am who I am because of you.
- Don’t give up.
- Thank you for doing the impossible.
- Thank you for working hard to give us the life you dreamed of.
- Thank you for being strong, resilient and brave.
- I am eternally grateful for everything you have gone through to give me the life you never had.
- You are the purest humans.
- We are trying to make it all worth it.
- May I be as vast as you are.
- May I soar as high as your dreams while being grounded by the sacrifices you have made for me.
Photo by Anna Shvets from Pexels
Don’t look back. Keep going. You can do it. I’m cheering you on.