We asked our community what their message is to immigrant mothers for Mother's Day.
Below are the beautiful messages from the daughters of immigrants:
- May I know your strength.
- Thank you for risking it all for the sake of our future.
- You are the strength that carries our dreams.
- Your hard work does not go unnoticed.
- You’re the reason we don’t give up.
- Thank you for taking the leap of faith so that we could have a better life.
- Thank you for being warriors and heroes.
- We love you.
- Thank you for the unseen sacrifices you make out of love for us.
- It is on the backs of your sacrifices that I can live my dreams.
- I’m trying so hard to do right by you. I want your sacrifices to be worth it.
- You are the strongest females on the planet, and you deserve the universe.
- I am who I am because of you.
- Don’t give up.
- Thank you for doing the impossible.
- Thank you for working hard to give us the life you dreamed of.
- Thank you for being strong, resilient and brave.
- I am eternally grateful for everything you have gone through to give me the life you never had.
- You are the purest humans.
- We are trying to make it all worth it.
- May I be as vast as you are.
- May I soar as high as your dreams while being grounded by the sacrifices you have made for me.
Photo by Anna Shvets from Pexels
Leave a comment